Ori and the Blind Forest headlines Switch indies
19 August 2019 – by Jack Taylor
Numerous new indie games have been revealed for release on Nintendo Switch, including the Microsoft-published Ori and the Blind Forest.
The latest Indie World presentation from Nintendo featured a large number of new and upcoming indie games for Nintendo Switch, starting with Risk of Rain 2 and finishing with Ori and the Blind Forest.
Two surprise releases came in the form of Hotline Miami Collection, featuring the first and second games in the series, and SUPERHOT; both games are available from Nintendo eShop today.
Also featured in the presentation were:
- Best Friend Forever (Alliance) - 14th February 2020
- Blasphemous (Team 17 Digital Ltd) - 26th September
- Cat Quest II (PQube Limited) - Autumn 2019
- Close to the Sun (Wired Productions) - 2019
- Creature in the Well (Flight School Studio) - 6th September
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened (Chromatic Games) - February 2020
- EarthNight (Cleaversoft) - 2019
- Eastward (Chucklefish) - 2020
- Freedom Finger (Wide Right Interactive) - Autumn 2019
- HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed (Digital Cyber Cherries Ltd) - Winter 2019
- KINE (Chump Squad) - 2019
- Munchkin: Quacked Quest (Asmodee Digital) - Autumn 2019
- Northgard (Shiro Games) - 26th September
- One Finger Death Punch 2 (Silver Dollar Games) - 2nd December
- PHOGS! (Coatsink) - Early 2020
- Risk of Rain 2 (Gearbox Publishing) - Summer 2019
- Röki (United Label) - Winter 2019
- Skater XL (Easy Day Studios Pty Ltd) - 2020
- Skellboy (Fabraz) - 3rd December
- SPARKLITE (Merge Games Ltd) - Autumn 2019
- Spiritfarer (Thunder Lotus) - Spring 2020
- The Touryst (Shin’en) - November 2019
- Torchlight II (Perfect World Entertainment) - 3rd September
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince (Modus Games) - 8th October
- WHAT THE GOLF? (Triband) - Winter 2019
- Youropa (frecle) - Winter 2019
The full presentation is available to watch below.